- [LIGHTWEIGHT BUT POWERFUL] Ergonomic perfection: Tough yet comfortable to use, and long enough to make short work of your hedge trimming duties
- [22” CUTTING REACH] Enough length for flat tops and long, even sides. Yet still nimble enough to round the corners. We didn’t arbitrarily pick 22”—we think it’s just right with cutting diameter of 3/4 inches
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [GRAB N’ GO] The D-grip handle lets you hold it from any angle and cut from any position that’s comfortable. Plus, it gives you the leverage to hoist it up high for the tops of tall hedges, or hold it down low for undergrowth
- [CUTS TWICE AS NICE] The dual-action blades cut once, then catches that branch again on the way back, just to make sure. For a trim that’s twice as clean, twice as powerful, twice as fast
- [DESIGNED TO ABSORB VIBRATION] A ¾” blade gap gets around those branches and rips right through them, while the overmold construction on the grips dissipates all that power so you hardly feel a thing.
- [CUT THE CORD] You don’t have to worry about doubling back and catching the cord. Enjoy the freedom of cordless, rechargeable, power gardening tools equipped with PowerShare batteries
We didn't cut any corners with the WORX 22” – 20V Cordless Power Share Hedge Trimmer. The D-Grip Front Handle lets you easily hold it up high, or from any angle. And at just 5.3 lbs you won’t get fatigued trimming your bushes. The Dual-Action Hardened Steel Blades slice though twigs and branches so smoothly that it reduces much of the vibration that comes with many hedge trimmers. With a 22” reach you’ll get long, smooth tops and the 3/4” diameter of each blade catches scraggly sticks to the sides. Comes with a charger and a 2.0Ah, 20V Max Lithium Power Share battery you can use to power this or any other WORX 20V Power Share tool.