- EPA COMPLIANT -- For use on pre-OBDII vehicles, 1995 and older. Not legal for sale or use in CA. Legal in NY and ME on all pre-OBD vehicles only. Consult your state's aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- NO BREAK IN REQUIRED -- Ready to operate with application-specific converter shell design and mat compression, no converter break in required after installation
- DURABLE -- Features stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION -- Customizable design features expandable bushings for easy fitment and may require specialized fabrication and/or welding for installation
- OE-STYLE DESIGN -- Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter
Designed to provide the required reduction in tailpipe emissions and meet EPA emissions requirements with assured compliance, Walker Universal Catalytic Converters are available for pre-OBDII (1995 and older) vehicles.