- You get 8 of our most popular adapters / cone reducers. If you need a wet dry vac adapter to connect an attachment to your wet dry shopvac one or more of these more may work. Refer to photos for dimensions of all adapters. Keep in mind these are smaller sized diameters. Dimensions in photos
- If your a craftsman or homemaker having the correct accessories to hook up your sander dust port or your cleaning attachments can save time and frustration. With this kit you have plenty of options. Even if your vac hose and attachments are the same size one of these may work. Refer to pictures for sizes.
- Refer to the pictures to check the inner and outer diameter of each connector. We have also included the length of each adapter. If you have any more questions just message us on Amazon.
- Need a special connector in your dust collection system with this set you will have a variety . Set also includes one flexible rubber reducer. Adapters may appear like they look larger in photo, please refer to photos for dimensions.
- Use these to CONNECT your POWER TOOLS vacuum port to your hose in your work shop or with your shop vacuums. Also, use to connect your vacuum hose to attachments. The smallest adapter is great for increasing the diameter of an adapter. Use it when a slightly tighter fit is required
Adapter Set For a Variety of Connections - 8 Adapters (NOTE- 2 Adapters come already connected together but come apart easily)
Either use one adapter by itself or use a combination by connecting certain ones together to create an adapter that will fit your hose.( Not all the adapters will will plug into another one, some can only be used by themselves)
We tested these on newer model vacuums and was able to come up with a combination that worked for most we could find. Both with older vacuums and newer ones measure your vacuum hose and attachment to check the size before purchase because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
** Just a note if you combine more than one adapter to fit a heavier floor attachment you might need a piece of tape to hold it on, just because of the weight when you pick it up and down often.**. You can even glue the pieces together.
We have included one rubber adapter which is noted in the photos. The other adapters are made from plastic - 3 of them hard plastic and 3 from plastic that has some give in the material.
The smallest adapter (Sleeve Adapter) is designed to increase the diameter of the attachments slightly, this will give you a tighter fit when needed.
Use these to connect your power tools vacuum port to your hose in your work shop or with your shop vacuums, also can use with dust collection systems.
Please check the size first of your vacuum hose, also feel free to message us on Amazon and we will be glad to assist you any way we can.