- Designed to be used only with a patio table, accommodating 1” through 1.75” poles
- Durable umbrella base resists cracking and fading in any weather climate
- Made in the United States with U.V. stabilized polymer that will not rust or dent
- Empty base ready to be filled with sand or gravel for years of carefree use; do not add water
- Easily transport or relocate umbrella base using the EZ Grip handle
- Note: The product is designed and advertised for use as an umbrella base only
Support your patio umbrella without worrying about cracking and fading. For more than 20 years, US Weight has designed and produced quality innovations made in the United States of America. The US Weight Umbrella Base is crafted with a U.V. stabilized polymer that will not rust or dent and can withstand the elements in any weather climate. The base accommodates 1” and 1.75” poles and should be used with a patio table. This base can either be prefilled with 50 pounds of a solid concrete core or empty and ready to be filled with sand or gravel. When filled with sand or gravel, the umbrella base weighs approximately 35-40 pounds. Do not fill with water. The umbrella base can easily be transported or relocated using the EZ Grip handle. The umbrella bases come in a variety of colors and prefilled or empty options.