- FIX THE SUCKING: If your FoodSaver is having a difficult time holding the vacuum while sealing, it's likely that you just need to replace your gaskets! FoodSaver recommends replacing them annually.
- FOAM GASKETS: If you have 1 Foam and 1 Rubber Gasket, only replace your FOAM gasket. Don't remove the rubber gasket. If you have 2 foam gaskets, always replace both foam gaskets at the same time. Please see description for details on certain models.
- WORKS WITH: V2200, V2400, V2800, V3000, and V3200 Series FoodSaver models. Also works with: GameSaver Deluxe Plus.
- V2200 Series: V2200, V2220, V2222, V2235, V2240, V2244, V2250, V2254, V2260 -- V2400 Series: V2420, V2430, V2431, V2432, V2433, V2440, V2450, V2460, V2461, V2470, V2480, V2490 *** V2800 Series: V2820, V2830, V2835, V2840, V2860, V2865
- V3000 Series (Lower Gasket Only): V3020, V3040 *** V3200 Series(Lower Gasket Only): V3230, V3240, V3245, V3250 *** GameSaver Deluxe Plus
Is your FoodSaver vacuum sealer having trouble holding suction while sealing? Our gaskets may be able to help. Our gaskets replace the foam gasket(s) in your FoodSaver. If your FoodSaver has 2 foam gaskets you should replace both of them. If you have one foam and one rubber gasket, you should only need to replace the foam gasket. Please check that your foam gaskets are able to be removed from your sealer, some are glued in place and not meant to be removed (you can still do so, but you must be careful not to leave any residue after removal)
Works With These Models:
V3000 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
V3200 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
- GameSaver Deluxe Plus