- ✅ 173 Multiplication Flash Cards for Third Grade / Fourth Grade / Fifth Grade / Sixth Graders learning all facts 0-12, +4 bonus facts. Comes with five (5) teaching methods and five (5) fun multiplication games. Also includes the full multiplication chart (0-12) for reference.
- ✅ Award-Winning Math Flash Cards for kids (boys and girls ages 7, 8, 9 & 10). Our educator and parent approved flash cards have won 6+ awards: 2019 Creative Child Product of the Year Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 Hot Diggity Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
- ✅ Premium, jumbo-sized (3.1” x 5.2”) cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing multiplication at home. Our unique visual aids like graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand how to multiply & learn multiplication table concepts; also includes color coded multiplicands for targeted
- ✅ Exclusive tab system also allows adults to organize & sort the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. This pack of laminated multiplication flashcards is made from high-quality card stock and comes in an extra-sturdy box for storage.
- ✅ Think Tank Scholar is a US company owned by parents with their kids in California. Local US teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA.
Multiplication Flashcards - Video Preview
Award Winning & Educator Approved Multiplication Flashcards!
Specially Designed Math Flash Cards to Help Learners Engage
- Learn math fundamentals in preparation for complex math concepts
- Visually understand concept behind the facts, not just rote memorization
- Build confidence and creative problem solving
Inspiring a lifetime love of creative thinking and learning through educational games and materials that are both fun and thought provoking.
Mulitplication Flashcards with Great Benefits
- Think Tank Scholar Multiplication Flashcards provide an easy, smart & effective way to make learning math fun while ensuring your child is prepared for class and tests.
- These flashcards were specially designed to boost 3, 4, 5 and 6 grade students' fact recall & math literacy.
- Includes all facts 0-12. This full set of 173 flash cards, includes all 0-12 math facts, with multiplication tables from 0X0 to 12X12, & 4 bonus facts. Most double digit sets contain only 1-10, 0-10 or 1-12, or they omit variations (ie - they include 6x7 but omit 7x6). Pack also includes bonus facts, a handy reference table, 5 teaching methods and 5 fun games!
- One fact per card with problem on the front & solution on the back
- Teach your child to master the basic & more advanced math skills needed for elementary school and beyond.
- Studies show that 65% of people are visual learners and that's why the cards in this set contain a uniquely designed graphic illustration of the groups of factors which helps children visually understand the concept behind the facts, not just rote memorization of answers.
Innovative Tab Design
Allows learners to track their progress
Helps learner differentiate:
Color Coded Multiplicands
Color coded system to help kids recognize patterns
- Color coded multiplicands
- 5 teaching methods; 5 fun games!
- Handy reference chart
Answer Shown Visually
65% of people are visual learners
- One card Per Fact
- Answer is shown VISUALLY with a uniquely designed graphic illustration
Rounded corner for quick, easy sorting
- Durable, smooth cardstock & sturdy box
- Large, bold print; non-distracting design
- Single rounded corner
Safe for Your Children
Recognized by Educators & Families
- All Think Tank Scholar products adhere to CPSIA, CPCS CPC, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Are the cards one problem per card - problem on front/answer on back?
Yes, each card contains one fact (front shows the problem/back shows the answer with a graphical illustration). This allows you to sort the fact cards that have been mastered from those that still need work.
Do the multiplications card have reverse equations? For example 7x4 as well as 4x7?
Yes they do. From 0 - 12 to 12 - 0
How are these cards color coded?
Each factor has it's own color. So 3's are green and 4s are blue, etc. This helps you sort the cards when targeting specific factors to work on.
Are these arranged by 1's, 2's, 3's, etc.?
Yes, the decks contain all facts from 0-12 and come sorted in order from 0 to 12. In addition each factor is color coded to make sorting and targeted factor practice easier.
Think Tank Scholar Math Flash Cards
|0-12 (+4 additional facts)||0-12 (+6 additional facts)||0-12 (+10 additional facts)||Mult, Div, Add 0-12 | Sub 0-17||0-12 (+4 additional facts)||0-17 (+2 additional facts)||Add 0-12, Sub 0-17 (+6 addl)|
Graphic illustration of facts
Innovative tab system
Color coded system
|0-12||0-12||0-12||0-12||0-12||0-17||Addition 0-12 Subtraction 0-17|
Extra sturdy box
Single rounded corner to sort
Learning games included
Teaching methods included
Smooth, durable coating