- Detects as little as 1/32 in. of water to offer an effective early warning system
- Solid-state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable
- Loud 110 dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Sensor has a 6 ft. wire so it can be extended into a sump pit, or mounted on a wall
- Accommodates the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire (additional 24-Gauge wire not included)
Features of The Basement Watchdog Water Alarm
Place It Anywhere
Put The Basement Watchdog High Water Alarm (Model BWD-HWA) next to a water heater, under a laundry tub, a sink, or anywhere water damage is likely. The alarm includes 6' of wire, which you can extend up to 100', allowing the sensor to be used in hard-to-reach places.
Detects Leaks, Big and Small
All it takes is 1/32" of water to set off a piercing, 110 dB alarm. The problem is detected before a flood occurs or mold can grow. The Basement Watchdog High Water Alarm (Model BWD-HWA) is so sensitive that the moisture from your fingers is enough to set off the alarm.
Small Investment, Big Protection
Your small investment gets you big protection. The Basement Watchdog High Water Alarm (Model BWD-HWA) gives you an early warning system that will save thousands in cleanup and repairs by heading off a drip that started under your sink, a broken fridge water line, or a water heater that sprung a major leak.
30+ Years Protecting Basements
The Basement Watchdog has been protecting homes for over 30 years and continues to lead the pack. We build the most dependable, user-friendly pumps and accessories in the industry using intelligent design, premium components, and quality manufacturing practices that include thoroughly testing every single unit.