- aquarium HOOD WITH LEDS: Low-profile, hinged hood houses white LED lights that create a natural underwater shimmer effect.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Built-in LEDs – no bulbs to replace.
- FILTER COMPATIBLE: Cutouts in the back of the hood can accommodate a variety of filters.
- RANGE OF SIZES: Tetra LED Hoods are available in multiple sizes to accommodate most rectangular tanks.
- SIZE: Measures 24 inches wide by 12 inches deep.
From the manufacturer
LED Aquarium Hood
Energy-saving LEDs that create a natural shimmer effect. No bulbs to replace. Low-profile, sleek, black hood design. Hinges for easy access during maintenance. Two hinge sets included to fit different aquarium frames on the market. Feeding hole and cut-outs in back of hood to fit a variety of different filter sizes.
Tetra’s tradition of innovation started more than 50 years ago in Melle, Germany, where Dr. Ulrich Baensch founded the company (Tetra Werke). At the time, growing and harvesting food for your fish was a painstaking process. The advent of flake fish food not only made feeding your pet much easier. It opened the way for more people to own an aquarium.