- Exhibits outstanding adhesion on a wide variety of materials
- May be used to glue damp wood provided T-88 is worked well into the surface
- Available in cartridges that dispense with a conventional caulking gun
- Mix at a convenient 1:1 by ratio
- Meets the requirements of the following product specifications: MIL-A-81236(OS), MMM-A-134(1) and CID A-A-3053
For well over 25 years T-88 has been the most widely used structural adhesive for marine and general woodworking use in the United States. Mixed at a 1:1 by volume ratio, T-88 will cure at temperatures as low as 35ºF. When fully cured, it is unaffected by water, oil, kerosene, and many other chemicals. It will not stain wood and is immune to fungus and rot. T-88 is unique in that it may be applied to damp wood, provided it is worked well into the surface.T-88 is a high-performance, non-brittle, two-part epoxy adhesive designed to give superior results under adverse conditions. The adhesive may be used without modifications in normally fitted joints, and will cure in any thickness without shrinkage. T-88 is clear amber and becomes virtually invisible when varnished. T-88 exhibits outstanding adhesion and permanence on a wide variety of materials, and is endorsed by leading designers, builders and organizations.