- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: The drive adapter for PCIe NVMe U.2 SSD lets you add a PCIe NVMe 2.5 in. SSD to a computer system that doesn’t natively support U.2 PCIe NVMe.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: The PCIe 2.5 in. NVMe SSD adapter enables IT professionals to upgrade their infrastructure by installing the adapter card into the PCIe slots on desktop or servers.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: PCIe to SFF-8643 adapter is up to four times faster than SATA SSDs, providing extremely fast read/write speeds, high-speed file access and transfers, and rapid boot times.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: The x4 PCIe 3.0 drive adapter comes with a full-profile bracket (preinstalled), and also includes a low-profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small computer.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty & free lifetime technical support on this U.2 SSD adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
From the manufacturer
Add high-performance enterprise-class storage to your PC or server, by connecting a 2.5” PCIe U.2 SSD
Upgrade your system cost-effectively
This drive adapter provides an ideal way to upgrade legacy motherboard platforms and your existing computer system, by adding compatibility for newer U.2 NVMe SSDs, which are designed to meet the high-performance needs of today’s data centers and enterprise-level applications.
The adapter card enables IT professionals and system integrators to upgrade their computing infrastructure by installing the adapter card into the PCIe slots on desktop PCs or servers.
U.2 NVMe SSDs also offer superior energy efficiency, providing an advantage to companies looking to reduce energy costs.
Gain higher productivity through faster read/write speeds
Companies and organizations with intensive file workloads can achieve greater productivity by upgrading their data center or enterprise-level applications with U.2 NVMe SSD capability.
U.2 SSDs are up to four times faster than SATA SSDs, providing extremely fast read/write speeds, high-speed file access and transfers, and rapid boot times.
Through U.2 NVMe SSD capability, the drive adapter brings enhanced productivity for numerous data-heavy applications. Office professionals can quickly access and edit large documents, spreadsheets, or 3D models.
Installs easily into your PC’s 4-lane PCIe expansion slot
The U.2 SSD adapter lets you add a PCIe NVMe 2.5 in. SSD to a computer system that doesn’t natively support U.2 PCIe NVMe.
The adapter simply connects to your computer’s 4-lane or greater PCI Express slot and enables you to connect a U.2 SSD to your PC through the provided SFF-8643 interface, using an SFF-8643 to U.2 cable.
The PCIe 2.5 in. NVMe SSD adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboards.