- VERIFIES VOLTAGE PRESENSE: Verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- CIRCUIT SENSING: Non-Contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature (VD6504)
- AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE INDICATOR: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection (VD6504)
- RATED: CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US (GFI6302), CAT Rating III 1000V, IV 600V, (VD6504) 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush (GFI6302 and VD6504)
Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Sperry Instrument's testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. The condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity. Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Sperry Instrument is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer. The electrical testers below accurately identify and capture circuit continuity and voltage measurements. These testers are ideal for any electrical professional or to have at home.
From the Manufacturer
Non contact sensing circuit.