- Maintain the life, look, and value of your off-road vehicles with the #1 industry-proven off-road wash. Slick Products Off-Road Wash cleaning solution is designed for exterior use on ATVs, dirt bikes, off-road trucks, and more.
- Specially formulated to quickly penetrate heavy dirt and mud without stripping lubrication from bearings or pivot points. Safely applies to aluminum, anodized parts, plastic, rubber, and more without etching, fading, or discoloring surfaces. This super-concentrated solution must be diluted prior to use. Makes up to 8 Gallons.
- SAVES TIME - Easy-to-use products make your next wash fast and fun. Washing your vehicle with dish soap and bucket is thing of the past. It is not only slow but it also wastes a lot of product which means a waste of money. Slick Products specially formulated concentrate soap are designed to quickly and effectively remove grime. Pair the soap with any of our foam guns and you will be armed with the fastest and easiest tools to wash a vehicle.
- SAFE ON SURFACES - Non-corrosive wash products won't dull or fade parts. Using generic, cheap cleaners with high pH levels can be extremely harmful to your expensive vehicle. Choosing the RIGHT cleaners that are safe for paint, plastic, metal surfaces and bearings is very important. Slick Products are non-corrosive and designed to help you to maintain the life, look, and value of your vehicle for years to come.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS - Works great! Removes heavy dirt and mud leaving a like-new shine. Getting a showroom shine doesn’t have to take hours of detailing. Slick Products has developed the perfect combination of products and teamed them with an easy application that delivers a superior cleaning experience. Remove heavy dirt and mud without stripping lubrication, target grime, and finish with a clear finishing spray to protect your vehicle and leave it looking like new.
The Faster, Safer, & Easier Cleaning Experience
Slick Products Off-Road Wash is a super concentrated cleaning solution designed to remove heavy dirt and mud without stripping lubrication from bearings or pivot points.
- Super Concentrated Motorsport Cleaning Solution
- Formulated to Be Safe on Paint, Plastics, and Metal Surfaces
- Quickly Removes Heavy Dirt and Mud
- Maintains Lubrication on Bearings and Chassis
- Preserve the Life, Look, and Value of Your Vehicle
The Off-Road Wash is a concentrated soap and must be diluted prior to use. 1 Bottle makes up to 4 Gallons. If using a bucket or garden sprayer mix 8oz. with 1 Gallon of water and apply. Unused product may be stored in safe place for future washes.
Garden Hose Foam Gun
The Off-Road Wash is a concentrated soap and must be diluted prior to use. If using the Garden Hose Foam Gun with setting at “0”, add 8oz. to the tank and fill remaining space with water. Unused product product may remain in tank for future washes.
Pressure Washer Foam Gun
The Off-Road Wash is a concentrated soap and must be diluted prior to use. If using the Pressure Washer Foam Gun add 8oz. to the tank and fill remaining space with water. Unused product product may remain in tank for future washes.
Step by Step Directions
Step 1 - Mix and Apply
Before application, scrape off areas with extra thick mud or pre-rinse with water. Dilute the concentrated Off-Road Wash to the proper ratio shown above or on the back of the bottle. Using a garden sprayer or foam gun, fully saturate dirty and muddy surfaces. Allow the wash to soak for 3-5 minutes without drying up. Keep the surface moist by misting with water. For best results agitate with soft bristle brush.
Step 2 - Scrub and Rinse
While the Off-road Wash is soaking, use the Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser to target greasy spots and areas with nasty grime or film residue. Apply a few squirts or as needed and agitate with a soft bristle brush. After 3-5 minutes has passed from initial application of Off-Road Wash, rinse the entire vehicle with a pressurized water source. (For best results use a pressurized nozzle on garden hose or pressure washer.)
Step 3 - Shine and Protect
After rinsing, use a microfiber towel to wipe down and dry all the surfaces. Apply the Multi-Surface Shine & Protectant to plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces. Hold can approximately 6-8 inches away, spray an even layer to coat the surfaces. Allow the product to sit for a few minutes before buffing, or leave for a wet look. (Do not apply to tire treads, seat, or areas that should not become slippery.)