- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Repair with no special tools, soldering, crimping, or glue; Just push to create a quick watertight union with SharkBite pushfit connectors
- VERSATILE: SharkBite plumbing valve fittings fit copper, CPVC, and PEX pipe and connect all 3 types in any combination
- LEAD-FREE: Made of high-quality forged DZR brass that is lead-free. Ball valves, shutoffs, and compression fittings, are safe for potable water lines
- PREFERRED BY THE PROS: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- MADE IN THE USA: All SharkBite valves, clips, joints, and adapters are manufactured and tested in the USA
From the manufacturer
Technology for Efficient Plumbing
SharkBite manufactures plumbing systems for residential and commercial applications. For more than two decades, SharkBite has been at the forefront of innovating products that solve problems and help the trade work more productively and efficiently. SharkBite solutions work across a wide range of applications, including single-family and multifamily home construction, repiping, remodel, service and repair work, and water heater installations.
The SharkBite straight coupling is the easiest plumbing fitting to join any combination of Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT or SRD9 HDPE pipe together. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, it's as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
- Designed for potable water and radiant heating.
- Rated up to 200 degrees and 200 psi.
- Fits copper tubing and CTS, CPVC and PEX.
- Integral pipe liner for PEX installations.
- Inspector friendly; peace of mind!
- Lead free DZR brass body resistant to corrosion.
How To Install SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fittings
Cut the pipe square removing rough edges and debris. Mark the pipe to the correct insertion depth.
Push pipe and fitting together up to the depth mark.
Only when the pipe has passed through the o-ring and reaches the tube stop is the secure joint created.
SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite owns the entire manufacturing process, from raw brass to finished product, making SharkBite the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection.
|Sizes Available||1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"|
|Application||Disconnects pipe from PEX, CPVC or copper tubing.||Disconnects pipe from PEX, CPVC or copper tubing.||Residential and commercial plumbing.||Joins copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.||Joins copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.||Cap off copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.|