- MAXIMUM CONTROL: The trigger of this glue gun is large enough to support two fingers, giving you full control over the glue stream to suit the needs of the job at hand
- SAFETY INDICATORS: You can tell when the tool is active or not with the useful LED indicator light. This way, you can keep you and your peers from getting burned on the job
- LONG RUN TIME: With a 4 amp hour battery, this tool can run for up to three and a half hours straight without the need of recharging
- COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC GRIP: The micro hex texture rubber grips found on other Ryobi products are found on this glue gun as well. With this grip, you can keep a firm hold on the tool and maneuver it with precision, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool works with Ryobi’s 18V lithium ion and NiCad batteries. Compatible models include, but are not limited to, the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
For craft projects or something more heavy duty, go with Ryobi for your gluing needs. Their P305 is a durable and powerful twist on the traditional hot glue gun. Not only is this a cordless power tool, but it has the other ergonomic features you would expect from Ryobi’s high quality drill drivers, reciprocating saws, and more. It has the rubber hex texture you’d expect from Ryobi’s grips, so you can keep a firm grip even in slippery conditions. Additionally, this is compatible with Ryobi’s One+ battery lineup, letting you run this for over 3 hours straight, assuming you’re using a 4 amp hour battery (P108 in Ryobi terms). With 3 sticks of multipurpose glue included, all you need to do is slap a battery (not included) into this unit and you’re ready to get to work! With Ryobi, you can be sure that the job is done right.