- Super-strong, flexible vinyl cement creates a liquid-proof seal
- Durable, liquid proof bonding for most vinyl-coated and vinyl-laminated fabrics
- Resistant to extreme temperature and weather
- Ideal for general patching use
- Clear vinyl cement glue includes brush for easy application
Industrial-strength vinyl cement. Fast drying adhesive for bonding vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics to themselves or to various materials. Highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many other chemicals. Used in the manufacture and repair of tarpaulins, pool covers, inflatables, sporting goods, footwear, furniture, flexible signs, protective coatings, flexible hose, mats, liners, industrial curtains, oil booms, tension structures, awnings, dock seals, domes, and trailer covers. It contains methyl ethyl ketone: 46 percent, acetone: 21.5 percent, toluene: 19 percent. Other non-hazardous trade secret ingredients. 2 to 5 minutes cure time. 18 months shelf life. -30 to 180 degrees F temperature limit.