- Automate your drip system with scheduled run times, frequency, timed manual watering, and rain delay features
- Works from a faucet or hose bibb; compatible with Garden Hose Thread (GHT), not British Standard Pipe Thread (BSP) connection point; use adapter (not included) to connect to desired supply tubing size
- Three control dials: 1) set frequency; 2) set run time; 3) override scheduled program for rain delay (24 to 72 hours) or add timed manual watering without disrupting your programmed schedule; Delay button adjusts the start time; simply press until you reach your desired start time for watering (timer is set to start automatically)
- Inlet connects directly to water source such as a faucet or hose bibb; outlet connects to appropriate adapter such as a Smart Loc Adapter to transition to supply tubing; Battery-operated timer indicates when batteries are running low; system turns valve to the “off” position when batteries run out, to prevent wasting water
- Comes with one Hose-End Automatic Water Timer and Smart Loc Universal Adapter
Automate your drip system and enjoy worry-free watering with the Hose-End Automatic Water Timer. Programming your watering schedule is easy with the simple, straightward interface. Use the "How Long" dial to set frequency and the "How Often" dial to select run time. The Manual Water/Rain Delay dial allows for manual watering (for 3 to 90 minutes) or to postpone watering (from 24 to 72 hours). An indicator light blinks to confirm changes are made, so there's no need to second guess. The battery-operated timer signals when batteries are running low, and has a unique water-saving feature that turns the valve to the “off” position and stops the flow of water when batteries run out so water is not wasted. Drip irrigation systems are easy to customize, install, and operate. As part of a complete drip system, the Automatic Timer works with other Raindrip components for trouble-free watering solutions to help your plants grow and thrive. Raindrip is a leading manufacturer of drip and micro-irrigation solutions and the trusted brand of landscapers since 1972. Build, expand, or repair your system with our rigorously tested products designed to save you time and money.