- ★【Betta Heater】This Fish Tank Heater should be 100% submerged into water, Ideal for small glass or acrylic desktop aquariums up 1 to 6 Gallons, not suitable for less than 1 gallon tank.
- ★【Quick and Easy Installation】:Vertical or horizontal placement using, Aquarium heater automatic temperature control 78℉, no need to adjust temperature, easy to operate, fishes happy.
- ★【How it Works】: Plug in, red light turns on, the heater will start working until water temperature up to 78°F, and red light off, then the green light will turn on, heater stop working and keeping constant temperature 78°F. Accuracy：±3°F
- ★【Note】: Do not operate or leave product plugged in when your water tank is out of water, heater should be fully submerged into water. It is better to install a water pump to help water circulating while heating.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design. In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
- Please install and use this heater under rated voltage conditions(110V-120V/60Hz).
- This heater is designed for small fresh/sea water tanks, please do not use it in chemical water or any other heating purpose, it may damage the heater.
- IPX8 design, non-detachable, do not disassemble it, otherwise it will damage the heater.
- To ensure the heater normal functions and safety concerns, heater should be fully subermerged.
- Fish tank temperature is very easy to affected by the room temperature, therefore it makes the water temperature inaccurate, normally ± 3℉ differency.
- To help the heater works more efficiently, please use the heater in a circulating water tank, still water will make the heater area water temperature higher than other side.
This heater is free maintenance item, for the good of heater function and service life, we suggest:
- Check the heater working status regularly, if any strange signs,please plug off immediately.
- Clean the heater suction cups regularly (3 months)with 140℉ warm water and soak it for a while.
- If you found any soil or moss things covered on the heater, please plug off the heater and clean it with fresh water after a few minutes later, especially the heating part stains. Do not use any other liquid to clean the heater, it may damage the heater
- Power & Tank: 25W Heater (Under 6 Gallon Tanks)
- Voltage: 110-120V /60HZ
- Heater Length: 4.9 inch
- Cable Length: 3.9 ft
- 1 Aquarium Heater
- 1 Sticker Thermometer
- 1 Suction Cup
Heater should be fully sumberged into water and installed on tank inner side.
Heater should be fully sumberged into water and installed on tank bottom.
Do not expose the heater head, please add water regularly !
Do not expose the heater body, please add water regularly !
|Power||3 Watt||5 Watt||1.5 Watt||3 Watt||3 Watt||1 Watt|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric||Corded Electric||Corded Electric||Corded Electric||USB|
|Size||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.1 inch||1.8 x 1.8 x 1.4 inch||3.5 x 2.1 x 1.9 inch||4.2 x 2.3 x 2.5 inch||3.5 x 3.1 x 7.7 inch||6.0 x 1.2 x 0.8 inch|
|Weight||4.2 ounces||5.5 ounces||8.2 ounces||10 ounces||6.2 ounces||4.3 ounces|