- PROTECTIVE: Water spills from over-doused houseplants can ruin some surfaces, such as a wood bookshelf, living room flooring or indoor carpeting. Using our attractive Plant Saucer beneath your potted flowers and plants protects those cared-for areas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Answering a gardener’s wish, this PSW item is sturdy while notably lightweight. Plant saucers for large containers can be uncomfortable to move but this one is just right – strong but light.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: In a resourceful feat, a blend of recycled plastic, stone powder and wood dust is inventively used to create this substantial-feeling and good looking plant saucer. PSW products are both attractive and eco-friendly.
- ORIGINAL: The unique appearance of each PSW product is one-of-a-kind due to the blending of recycled materials. The slight variations infer an artisan’s touch, making these shallow plant saucers appealing and functional enhancements to potted planters.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Through snow, sleet, rain or heat – this item can withstand extremes. UV rays don’t fade this item so count on it to be long-lasting. PSW plant saucers are for use indoors and outside, wherever planted pots need a shallow dish.
- VARIETY: Having choices makes a difference when creating a certain look in your garden or sunroom. PSW products are available in a variety of sizes and colors to complement your existing gardenscape or to create a new garden or patio look.
Part of our award-winning PSW Pot Collection, the Plant Saucer from Arcadia Garden Products is a mix of recycled plastic, stone powder, and wood dust. This shallow dish positioned under a planter or garden pot catches excess water and prevents the initial runoff from spilling onto the surface below. The winning combination of recycled ingredients in the PSW line makes this an attractive, eco-friendly product that is also weather resistant and easy to clean. People select this plant saucer for its good looks and durability, because it matches other PSW containers, and they value the saucer being long-lasting and eco-friendly.