- Good for up to 200 gallon fish tanks.Maximum flow rate of 525GPH from built in pump
- 4 media trays capable of handling your choice of filtration media; Comes with an adjustable spray bar. This is a helpful feature if you want to adjust the output flow from the filter
- Convenient self-priming pump that eliminates the need for manual siphoning; Single valve disconnect & priming pump ease routine maintenance
- Built in 9 Watt Light for controlling algae spores/bacteria and promoting clear water
- The four flexible media trays allow you to add other filtration media such as SunSun's activated carbons, ceramic rings or bio-balls to achieve excellent mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
Enhance aquarium filtration with large-capacity, 4-stage canister filters. Revolutionary canister filters boast greater media-storing capacity so aquarium water comes into contact with more filter media during the initial pass. Advanced, high-performance features help ensure high water quality plus quick and easy routine filter maintenance. Removes organic film and debris from water surface. Easy to be removed and cleaned.
Please notice : all canister filters go through water pressurize test before boxing by the manufacture to ensure there are no leaking. There maybe condensation still trap inside the filters. Please be assured！
The water will be not clear at once for the first time to use,you need to wait for 1-2 days patiently,then all the impurity or dirty things will be filtered out.Hope you can understand.
- 4 stages of filtration
- 9w powered
- 110-120V 50-60Hz
- Comes with Complete kit
- 12"x12"x19" in Dimensions
- Can adjust to fit larger gallon tanks Eliminate all harmful viruses and bacteria
- The item is just for fish, not for turtle!
- Maximum flow rate of 525GPH from built in pump
- Recommend for tanks under 200 gallons
- Noted: You'd better rinse the active carbon with clean water before you put it into the canister, in case there are small black carbon pieces on it because of the collision in transit.
Free Media 525GPH External Aquarium Filter with 9 watt Light
- 1x Input and Output Discreteness
- 1x Barrel Head
- 1x Main Canister Body
- 1x 9W Light Bulb
- 2x 5 feet lengths of flexible tubing
- 1x Draining Tray Cover；4x Draining Trays
- 1x Output Curvy Bar；1x Input Curvy Bar
- 2x Connected Bars
- 2x Spray Bars ；1x Spray Bar Cover
- 1x Dirtiness entrance
- 1xBlue coarse filter sponge
- 1x1lb activated carbon in mesh media bag
- 1x1lb ceramic rings in mesh media bag
- 1x50 pieces of bio-balls
- 1x Input Cover 4x white-fine Pad Cottons pads
- 3x Input Bars
- 1x Joint of Dirtiness entrance
Questions and Answers:
- 9w light/glass cover broken/doesn't work : if damaged, send us an email and some pictures about it, we will resend you a replacement. If not, rotate the top lid 180 degree, and try it again. Because there is only an inductive part on one side
- Missing pieces: We may miss some pieces when packing, please send us an email if any part is missing
- Leaking: Please check if the glass cover was broken. If not, make sure all pieces are assembled correct, adjust the o-seal ring on the top lid and put the filter lower than your tank, and make sure water can get through the green hoses soomthly
- Loud noise from the motor: You may need to check the impeller on the top lid if there is anything in it, and clean it. And then try it again
- Not pump water: Press the blue button on the top lid to compel the extra air out of the canister. And try it again
- The flow is slow: Add enough water into the tank, and adjust the cotton and medias
- Note: Push the glass tube all the way down, then twist it to lock in place
O-Ring with vaseline, prevent leaking and slipping
Input and Output Discreteness
Separated components, 360°swivel joint, prevent water flow inside the bucket
With 4 baskets. Each basket has its own filter cotton which diameter is about 10CM.
Press Type Pumping
Be sure to drain the air out of the bucket before using.
|Max Flow Rate||265GPH||265GPH||370GPH||370GPH||265GPH|
|Max Tank Size||75Gallon||75Gallon||100 Gallon||100 Gallon||75Gallon|
|Stages of Filtration||3-Stage||3-Stage||3-Stage||3-Stage||3-Stage|
|Applicable place||Fish Tank||Fish Tank||Fish Tank||Fish Tank||Fish Tank||Pond|