- Slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant
- Resists gasoline, oil and grease
- Approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications
- Suggested Applications: Close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, solid gaskets
- Temperature range of -65F to 400F
Permatex Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant is a slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications. Gasoline, oil and grease resistant, it has a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Suggested applications include close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, and solid gaskets. When a chemical gasket is not an option, Permatex offers a wide range of gasket sealants suitable for applications on both import and domestic vehicles of any model year or performance caliber.