- Two-part masonry repair epoxy adhesive paste replaces missing concrete or fills cracks on deteriorating masonry
- Resists moisture and can be applied to both wet and dry surfaces
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F, and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F
- Non-sagging paste can be used on horizontal and overhead surfaces
- Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured
The PC Products PC-Masonry is a two-part masonry repair epoxy adhesive paste used to replace missing concrete or fill cracks in masonry elements in indoor and outdoor applications. The epoxy is made from a non-sagging paste that can be used in horizontal and overhead applications. It can be painted, stained, and machined, and is nonconductive after it has been cured.
From the Manufacturer
PC-Products, celebrating 75 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that