Skip to content
- Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to mildew, dry rot, UV light, and fresh and salt water
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F
- High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening
- Provides work time of 30 to 40 minutes (at 70 degrees F) to allow for adjustments
- Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device