- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x10 mm, 5V, 3-pin Molex, 4500 RPM, 17.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 40x10mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal replacement for noisy or broken 5V 4cm fans in 3D printers, DVRs, NAS, switches, routers, other network and storage devices, etc.
- 3-pin 5V version with 4500rpm, not to be used at 12V (such as in PC environments)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and an AAO standard frame, the NF-A4x10 5V is a dedicated 5V version of Noctua’s highly optimised, premium quality quiet 40x10mm fan. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua’s reference class SSO2 bearing ensure superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling and the OmniJoin Adaptor Set, the NF-A4x10 5V is a premium choice for demanding 5V applications.
Many devices such as network or storage solutions use 5 volt 40mm fans. With the same operating voltage and the included OmniJoin adaptor set that makes it compatible with proprietary fan headers, the NF-A4x10 5V is ideal for replacing noisy or broken 5V 40mm fans.
Please Note: Being a 5V fan, the NF-A4x10 5V cannot be run at 12V and will be damaged when used with typical 12V power sources such as PC motherboard fan headers.
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
The NF-A4x10 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Reduced motor hub size
This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10's superior airflow and pressure performance.
Scope of delivery
Flow Acceleration Channels
The NF-A4x10 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
|Connector||4-pin PWM||3-pin||4-pin PWM||3-pin|
|RPM:||Max: 5000 / Min: 1000||4500||Max: 5000 / Min: 1000||4500|
|RPM with L.N.A.||3700||3700||-||-|
|Acoustical Noise||19,6 dB(A)||17,9 dB(A)||19,6 dB(A)||17,9 dB(A)|
|Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.||12,9 dB(A)||12,9 dB(A)||-||-|
|Size||40x40x10 mm||40x40x10 mm||40x40x10 mm||40x40x10 mm|