- UNIVERSAL: Standard and Metric Readings; No Need for Conversion Charts
- PRECISE TORQUE: 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb Increments, 0-9 Nm in .25 Newton Meter Increments
- VERSATILE: Can be Used on Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Boats, and Much More
- ACCURACY: Manufactured to Exacting Standards to Assure Accuracy to Within +/- 4%
- CONVENIENT: Ambidextrous for Clockwise or Counter-clockwise use
From the manufacturer
Great for Accurate Fastening Applications
Duo Measurement Systems
Torque wrench includes both standard and metric readings so there is no need for conversion charts.
Calibrated with Extra Accuracy
Each torque wrench is manufactured to high standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
Designed for both left and right handed use. Easily tighten and loosen fasteners with the long beam style design.
- 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments
- 0-9 nm in .25 Newton meter increments
- Standard and Metric Readings
- +/- 4% Accuracy Calibration
- Ideal for Bikes, Motorcycles, Boats, and more
Easy To Use
Ball end handle allows you to easily grip the handle for smooth turning.
Ball detent and chamfered ends holds sockets without dropping for efficient work.
Large and high contrast size markings makes it easy to read from afar.