- [DURABLE]: Heat-treated steel blade performs precise cutting and is highly durable to withstand multiple usages.
- [DESIGN]: Ergonomically designed rubber handle grip is slip-resistant, providing exceptional control and maximum comfort to reduce hand fatigue.
- [VERSATILE]: All-in-one feature applies to wire cutting, crimping, bolt extracting and stripping on both insulated/non-insulated terminals.
- [LONG REACH]: Extra-long nose provides a firm hold and can access hard-to-reach cavities.
- [VISIBILITY]: Easy-to-read label markings are laser-etched onto the steel body for quick and clear identification
Neiko 6 in 1 combination pliers feature a unique head design for wire maintenance and needle nose functionality. A practical design is integrated into the pliers 8-1/2” length nose and multi-functional body to perform various tasks. The wire stripper performs well on 10-22 AWG stranded and 8-22 AWG solid wire. These pliers have the capability to cut 6-32 and 8-32 screws and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation. Its compact body delivers maximum productivity for the trade and is perfect for leaving in a backpack to take along on all job sites.