- Contains the latest advanced Hybrid Si02 technology
- Seals paint for long-lasting protection against the elements
- Delivers an extreme water beading action
- Applies like a traditional liquid wax & is easy to use
- Non-whitening on non-painted trim and rubber gaskets
From the manufacturer
Meguiar’s Ceramic Wax – Hybrid Ceramic protection in a liquid wax application
Do you want an easy to use car wax with cutting-edge, sophisticated chemistry that delivers the latest in protection? If so, Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax is the perfect selection. With all-new, advanced Si02 hybrid technology, you get the benefit of ceramic protection that seals the paint AND it’s as easy to apply as an ordinary liquid wax! Engineered to be applied either by hand or dual action (DA) polisher, this advanced formula produces a slick, protective, water beading layer that seals your paint from the harsh elements in the environment. Also, since it dries clear it won’t leave any white residue on non-painted rubber gaskets or plastic and vinyl trim pieces. It can even be used on plastic trim & chrome or applied as a top coat over traditional waxesand sealants! It pairs nicely with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Detailer to maintain the water-beading protection in-between wax applications. Get Hybrid Ceramic Protection that’s easy with no complicated application.
How to prepare the vehicle’s paint before waxing
For best results with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, start with a freshly washed vehicle. Always use a pH balanced car wash soap like Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner.Next, run your clean, dry fingertips over the paint. If the paint feels rough to the touch, this indicates that you have bonded contaminants on top of your paint. These are things like tree sap mist, industrial fallout, road tar, and paint overspray. Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit comes with everything you need to safely remove contaminants bonded on the paint and leave it as smooth as glass. Finally, evaluate the paint for below surface defects. If you have light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, water spots, or etchings you would want to use a product like Meguiar’sUltimate Compound. From there, you would follow with a polish like Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish for maximum shine before applying your wax protection.
Applying Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when applying a wax is that they apply it too heavily. This only prolongs drying time, makes the liquid wax more difficult to remove and causes you to use more product than necessary. For these reasons, always spread the wax as thin and evenly as possible while still getting full coverage over the paint.
- Shake product well.
- For best results, apply the Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax in the shade to a clean, cool surface one section at a time using two overlapping passes to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow 3-5 minutes of initial cure time before removing the liquid wax.
- Remove with a premium microfiber towel like Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel. Please be aware that low temperatures and/or high humidity can prolong the initial curing time. Also, Hybrid Ceramic Waxdoes not “haze” like traditional waxes.
- Continue until the entire paint surface has been sealed. Not recommended for use on glass.
For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.