- STUNNING ANCHORING BASIN FOR RAIN CHAIN – Copper Bowl Helps Anchor Your Existing Rain Chain for Enhanced Beauty & Stability – Decorative Cups & Basin Replace Your Traditional Gutter Downspout, Diverting Water Away from Home While Creating a Gorgeous Decorative Display [Note: Rain Chain Sold Separately]
- 100% PURE HAMMERED COPPER CONSTRUCTION – High-Quality Uncoated Metal is Expertly Hammered for Superior Strength & Durability, Even Amidst the Elements – Copper Requires Minimal Maintenance & Features a Natural Patina That Improves with Age & Increased Exposure, Bringing Instant Charm to Any Outdoor Setting
- HARVEST FRESH RAINWATER THE AFFORDABLE WAY – Skip the Pricy Water Collection & Storage System! – Pair an Attractive Anchoring Basin with Your Rain Chain for Clean, Fresh, Fast Rainwater Harvesting – Copper Also Has Natural Antimicrobial Properties, So Water is Safe for Birds, Pets, Plants, Flowers, Hydroponics & Wildlife
- ADJUSTABLE WASHER & ADAPTER CHAIN INCLUDED – Dish Serves as a Functional Extension of Your Rain Chain [Attach to Bottom Via Provided Chain Hook], But Can Also Be Used as a Lovely Focal Point for a Water Fountain, Bird Bath, Garden Water Feature, or Similar Outdoor Art Installation – Drill a Drain Hole for Endless Possibilities
- CREATE A RELAXING OASIS FOR ALL SEASONS – Beyond its Aesthetic Appeal, Our Hammered Copper Bowl Also Infuses Your Space with the Trainquil, Mesmerizing Sound of Rainwater – A Perfect Spa-Like Accessory for Front Yard, Backyard, Deck, Patio, Porch, Garden, Pool, Beach House, Lake Cabin & Other Open-Air Retreats
What You Get
- 1 x 11" Wide Copper Hammered Anchoring Basin
- 1 x Chain Adapter
- 1 x Adjustable Washer
Specs & Details
- Basin width: 11 inches
- Basin height: 2 inches
- Material: 100% uncoated hammered copper
- For use with rain chain [not included], water feature, fountain, or homemade bird bath
Copper Hammered Anchoring Basin - for rain chain, fountain & water features
Rainy days were made for relaxation.
Whether you’re in search of a catchall basin or some mental clarity, this Copper Hammered Bowl from Marrgon makes rainwater collection an exhilarating experience.
The basin easily hooks to the bottom of your existing rain chain, providing added stability, gorgeous style, and a safe place for water to pool.
100% untreated copper offers a lifetime of beauty and convenience, as it requires zero maintenance and forms a striking patina when exposed to the elements.
The basin’s hammered finish also improves its strength, withstanding heavy rainfall and other outdoor threats. Whether you hang it from your gutters, drape it from a tree, or place it atop a fountain, this decorative delight is sure to please. Listen to the soothing sound of trickling water as you harvest mother nature’s ultimate garden gift
| || || || |
With its signature pink-orange coloring, metallic shine, and rustic charm, 100% pure copper blends effortlessly with any home and landscape design.
| || || |
Tiny dents provide the bowl with even greater strength and resilience, allowing it to hold more water and withstand harsh wind without toppling over.
Turn every shower into a breathtaking water show
Replace your ugly gutters with a decorative downspout befitting a beautiful zen garden. With this Copper Hammered Anchoring Basin, you can enhance your existing rain chain setup, adding an attractive focal point with a number of practical benefits. This pretty dish not only serves as a charming drainage solution; it also provides you with an affordable way to harvest rainwater for plants, vegetables, flowers, and local wildlife. No matter your garden goal, Marrgon brings that extra bit of magic.
No more unsightly downspouts or bulky water harvesting barrels. This lovely piece does all the work—just hook to your rain chain for instant setup.
The basin comes with an adjustable adapter, which easily connects to any style rain chain. We recommend you pair with a beautiful cup chain by Marrgon.
Instead of a stake, use an anchoring bowl to add weight to your rain chain; it’s beautiful and stops your cups/chimes from waving wildly in the wind.
No rainchain? You can still adapt the basin for use with a fountain pump, bird bath base, or some other garden water feature. The possibilities are endless!
How do rain chains work?
Antique Copper Finish
Fabulous Fountain Effect
Easily Harvest Rainwater
Thanks to its antimicrobial surface, copper keeps rainwater as fresh, clean and pure as can be
Don’t worry about rust, mold, moss, or damage; copper develops a pretty patina—that’s all
Easy Curb Appeal
mpress passersby with your impeccable style! Shiny copper accents are universally appealing
Harvest water for feeding
Slash your utility bill in half! Rainwater is perfectly safe to use for all your gardening, watering, and other household applications.
- Lawn + Garden
- Birds + Insects
- Pets + Livestock
- Water Fountains
- Rinsing + Cleaning
- Fire Protection
Create a picturesque escape
As water gently cascades down the rain chain and collects in the basin, it generates a spellbinding sound—the perfect ambiance for relaxation
- Front Porch
- Patio + Deck
- Tree House
|Style||Bell Design||Bell Design||Pot Design||Tulip Design||Gutter Adaptor||Anchoring Basin|
|Cup Size||2.7" L x 3" W x 3" H||2.7" L x 3" W x 3" H||2.7" L x 3" W x 3" H||4.7" L x 4" W x 3" H||11" W x 2" H|
|Chain Length||6.5' / 8.5'||6.5' / 8.5'||6.5' / 8.5'||6.5' / 8.5'|