- Machinable, won't crack when drilled
- Water and solvent resistant, highly durable
- Does not shrink, one-time application
- Convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Apply and cure under water, eliminates the need to drain out water before fixing
1405604 features: -epoxy.-Can be applied underwater and cures underwater.-Will not shrink or expand.-Resists solvents, moisture and impact.-Bonds metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, tile, PVC pipes, copper pipes, brass pipes and galvanized pipes.-Sets in 50 minutes.-0.85 oz.-Carded.
From the Manufacturer
For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Marine Epoxy is a permanent, waterproof adhesive. This unique 2-part formula is ideal for projects requiring high bonding strength on surfaces exposed to water immersion. The adhesive can be applied and will cure underwater. Use Loctite Marine Epoxy for a permanent bond on glass, metal, wood and other common materials. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering "Trusted Performance. Proven Results".