- REPELS DEER AND RABBITS: Deer and rabbits do not have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effective. They have a natural aversion to the scent
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Use to treat low-growing flower beds, landscaped ornamental gardens, ground cover and lawns
- RAIN-RESISTANT: Granules starts to work immediately
- HARMLESS TO PLANTS AND ANIMALS: Will not harm plants and animals when used and stored as directed
- APPLY YEAR-ROUND: No need to rotate with other repellent brands. Animals natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent Granular2 will never diminish
Don’t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do – hit them in the nose so they won’t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that won’t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent Granular2 repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This granular formula repels deer and rabbits from low-growing flower beds, landscaped ornamental gardens, ground cover and lawns. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits don’t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is rain resistant. Animals’ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish – this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply every 3 to 4 weeks. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall. In areas where feeding pressure from deer and rabbits is intense, additional and/or more liberal applications may be needed.