- THE EASIEST INJECTION METHOD: No more fussing with messy syringes, hoses, or pressurized cans. The Leak Saver injects directly and easily into the system with a basic manifold gauge set or even easier with our Leak Shot Injection Kits. Note: for automotive systems, you will still need the standard 134A to 1/4” charging adapter. Mini-splits may require a 5/16” to 1/4” charging adapter.
- A PERMANENT FIX FOR LEAKS: The Leak Saver can permanently seal small refrigerant leaks where the complete refrigerant charge is not lost within 72 hours. It’s similar to how blood in your body reacts to a cut. When a leak occurs, the Leak Saver reacts with the air and moisture at the leak site to permanently seal the leak. When used for preventative maintenance, the active ingredient circulates safely in the system to seal future leaks.
- OVER THREE MILLION UNITS SOLD: With over 3 million units sold of this sealant formula since 2015, we are the most reliable leak sealant among HVAC professionals. Super concentrated and made to work with all types of refrigerants, it’s compatible with all types of refrigerants and oils (except ammonia).
- MADE BY HVAC PROFESSIONALS: And used by them, it’s perfect for use in Split Systems, Heat Pumps, Commercial Unit Coolers, Refrigeration Systems, and more.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY: We’re so sure this will seal your next leak that if it doesn’t, contact us for another at no cost (must be installed by certified HVAC techs).
|Direct Inject||Direct Inject UV||Direct Inject Ultimate|
|Easy to Install||✓||✓||✓|
|Works on Systems up to 5 tons||✓||✓||✓|
|Permanently Seals Small Leaks||✓||✓||✓|