- Multi-bit stubby screwdriver includes 7 different screwdriver bits and a 1/4-Inch nut driver
- Compact driver reaches easily into tight spots
- Industrial-strength bits that are conveniently housed in the handle
- Adjust the length of the blade for easier access
- Impact rated blade can be removed for use as an impact driver attachment
- Stainless steel bit holder contains powerful Rare-Earth magnets for securing bits and fasteners
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
Klein Tools Adjustable Length Screwdrivers function both as multi-bit screwdrivers and impact driver attachments. With these screwdrivers, there is no need to run back to your tool bag. Industrial-strength bits are conveniently housed in the handle. Simply adjust the length of the blades to allow for easier access or remove to use with an impact driver. Powerful rare earth magnets secure bits and fasteners while the Cushion-Grip handle and spin cap provide outstanding comfort and control. Adjustable length stubby screwdriver easily accesses tight spots. Remove impact rated blade to use as a driver attachment. Handle conveniently houses industrial-strength bits. Stainless steel bit holder contains powerful Rare-Earth magnets for securing bits and fasteners. Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort. Spin cap for optimum and precise control. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.