- Ratchet and self-releasing mechanism ensure a completed crimp
- Plumbing Tools fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp
- Factory adjusted and does not require any additional calibration or adjustment
- Work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" with calibration gauge
- Comfortable to operate thanks to a rubber coating handle and 20% longer handle, saving 30% work pressure.
3/8 to 1-in PEX Clamp Cinch Tool
Perfect for the DIY homeowner or the professional looking for the perfect way to get started with PEX Plumbing. PEX Crimp Tool features a comfort grip which makes PEX installation easier. It is suitable for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. Compresses Stainless Steel Clamp Rings to secure PEX or PE-RT tubing to brass or poly crimp fittings.
- Heavy Duty PEX Ratchet tool works with stainless steel clamps.
- Meets ASTM F-2098 Standard.
- The clamp tool will not release from the clamp ring unless a properly-secured connection has been made.
- Crimps by fastening the grip of the cinch ring for tight seal.
- Perfect kit for the do it yourself home-owner or the professional looking to get started with PEX plumbing bundle, save time looking for all parts needed to get the job done.
- Comes with great PEX tools that makes it comfortable and easy to work with, it also has the ability to work in hard to reach tight spaces.