- Deutsch Crimping Tool: IWISS HD-2612 is a premium crimping tool for Deutsch solid contacts. Must have tool for making automotive electrical OEM wire harness with Deutsch connectors.
- Crimp Range: A high quality Deutch crimp tool creates a precise crimp for 26 to 12 AWG solid pin Deutsch terminals. For use with Size 20, Size 16, Size 12 Deutsch solid contacts, which are used with Deutsch DTM, DT and DTP connectors respectively.
- Four Indent Crimping: Built in die sets create a four-indent, 8-impression crimp providing the most uniform displacement of wire and contact material.
- Applications: Ideal for repair and maintenance work of automotive electrical wiring in Truck, Bus, Off-highway, Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Emergency Vehicles, Forestry, Recreational, Marine, Motorcycle.
- Tool Gauge: Periodic gaging is recommended to insure accurate calibration. Easy design provides quick results. Tests for a standardized and accurate crimp. Two testing ends to ensure proper tolerances. Strong and durable design.
Deutsch Crimping Tool(Equivalent to HDT-48-00), 26 to 12 AWG
IWISS HD-2612 Deutsch crimping tool is designed to crimp Deutsch solid contacts(closed barrel pins) of Size 20, 16, 12. These contacts are compatible with Deutsch DT, DMP, DTP, HD30, HDP20, DRC, HD10, DRB, STRIKE, Jiffy Splice series. For use with larger wire sizes in heavy duty applications. This style of contact is manufactured using a cold heading process and solid copper alloy wire. The resulting contact is a closed entry design.
Widely applied in Truck, Bus, Off-highway, Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Emergency Vehicles, Forestry, Recreational, Marine, Motorcycle.
Deutsch Connector Crimping Tool Kit includes:
1 * HD-2612 Crimper
1 * Mountable Turret
3 * Positioners
1 * Tool Gauge
Periodic gaging is recommended to insure accurate calibration.
|Contact Type||Solid Contacts|
|AWG Range||26 to 12 AWG|
|Deutsch Contact Size||12, 16, and 20|