- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars.
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest.
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Water-based formula eliminates the nest.
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, you’re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family – and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. They’re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day.Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With a jet spray of up to 27 feet, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions – for outdoor use only. Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours). For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, apply at sunset when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest – don’t stand directly underneath. Spray the nest until soaked – this product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. Read label for complete instructions before use.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.