- ❗ ATTENTION ❗ - This pump is a High Performance pump - Slight modifications may be necessary! Call or Message us first to be sure this will fit your vehicle
- Supports up to 500 BHP in N/A, Turbocharged, and Supercharged applications
- HFP Support is USA based and provided by USA technicians. HFP brand fuel pumps ship from the USA.
- This kit contains 5 Fuel Strainers - Most makes & models will have a 100% Direct Fit
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Polished corrosion-resistant case to heubber Hoselp minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline
- Fuel Pump
- Foam Sleeve
-  Hose Clamps
- Rubber Boot
- Rubber Hose
- Wiring Pigtail
Looking for an alternative to loud, unreliable, and expensive Walbro in-tanks? Try one of our Quantum 255LPH high pressure fuel pumps Proven reliability, verified pressure output by RC Engineering. A key feature of our Quantum 255LPH fuel pump is the bypass valve, which is set at a higher PSI than the Walbro line, making our pumps especially suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications, where consistent fuel pressure is a necessity. A clean sheet vane-impeller design lends itself to quieter operation compared to other 255LPH in-tank pumps. Instead of the vibrating hum that is usually associated with aftermarket fuel pumps, our pumps produce a very faint "wheen" sound during priming (when the key is first turned on) and are virtually SILENT when the engine is running. All of our fuel pumps are QS9000 quality certified, and include vehicle specific installation kits.This is the exact same pump we run in our86 LX Coupe shop car powered by a Ford Racing 5.0L Coyote motor which makes 407rwhp/388rwtq. Refer to the flow tests below done by RC Engineering. The higher the pressure, the more our pumps outflow their Walbro equivalent.
Quantum Fuel Systems (QFS) manufactures a wide variety of automotive and powersports fuel system and engine management components. Our manufacturing and distribution facility is located on California's Central Coast in Ventura, CA.