- Harrisville PRO 10-inch Cotton Loops kit makes 2 beautiful 8” x 8” potholders
- Our cotton loops make potholders in a single color or multicolor designs
- Hand weaving is a time-honored, educational and fun activity for children and adults alike
- Preserves the New Hampshire tradition of handmade textiles produced exclusively in the USA
- Includes 1 bag of cotton loops (loom not included). For ages 6+
Harrisville cotton Pro loops in multiple colors are custom-sized for our potholder Pro Looms. Everyone loves making potholders and now there's even more to love with these extra-large loops. This bag contains enough loops to make 2 full-size potholders. Use the loops to make potholders in one-of-a-kind rainbow designs that you create. Harrisville Designs is located in the Monadnock highlands of southwestern new Hampshire. A family owned business, Harrisville Designs was established in 1971. Our goal is to preserve and share the textile heritage of our small new Hampshire village, by providing the highest quality materials for easy projects you and your children can make at home. Children feel proud when they create beautiful, practical items they can use at home or give as gifts. Hand weaving, knitting and felting are wonderful intergenerational activities your whole family can share. All Harrisville products are 100 per cent made in the USA.