- DIMENSIONS: 1/8" Inner Diameter, 1/4" Outer Diameter, 1/16" Wall Thickness
- APPLICATIONS: Suitable for use in medical, dental, exercise, therapy, laboratory, food, and household settings
- HIGHLY ELASTIC: Elasticity and memory are maintained even after repeated stretching; strong grip holds connectors in place
- 99.9% PROTEIN-FREE: Tubing is extensively leached, washed, and surface-treated to remove nearly all natural protein
- SEAMLESS & TRANSLUCENT: Uniform amber color and one-piece design are free of striations for clear visual observation
Graham-Field's made-in-the-USA natural rubber latex surgical tubing is great for surgical, medical, dental, exercise, therapy, laboratory, arts and crafts, and food and beverage purposes. All materials meet FDA Title 21 CFR Section 177.2600, USP Biological Reactivity Tests (in VIVO, Class VI), for acute systematic toxicity, intracutaneous toxicity, and implantation, as well as USP Heavy Metals and Trace Metals. It can be sterilized via autoclave, ethylene oxide, and gamma radiation methods.
Manufacturer Contact Information
|Size||1/8" x 1/4" x 1/16"|