- 24" Long Tube With Conical Nozzle Reaches In To Spray Coating In A Radial Pattern For Complete Coverage
- Tough Phenolic Resin Penetrates And Encapsulates The Rust On The Internal Surface
- Destroys Rust Hiding Inside Chassis So It Won't Rust Through
- Zinc Phosphate Seals It To Prevent Future Corrosion
- Aerosol Covers 10 SQ FT And It Fully Cures In 24 Hours
- Stop Hidden Rust with Eastwood
You spend time and money restoring a chassis, and almost certainly have applied a car undercoating to stop water and moisture from rusting the underside. But what about all that rust inside the frame? Use our Internal Frame Coating to make your chassis rust-free throughout! This special aerosol spray destroys rust hiding inside the chassis so it doesn't rust its way through and destroy the frame from the inside out. Old frames on vintage or muscle cars are hard to come by, and Eastwood Internal Frame Coating is an affordable way to preserve a chassis so you don't need to search out or fabricate a new one. This spray is available in a black or green finish to stop this rust during auto frame restoration before it can reveal itself to the world.
- How Frame Coating Works
Each can of Internal Frame Coating comes with a special 24-inch tube that reaches inside the tubular steel bars and frame parts. This tube has a conical nozzle with multiple sprays, which reach outward to completely cover the innards of the metal. Tough phenolic resins in this coating then penetrate and encapsulate the rust on the internal surface, preventing it from spreading. Zinc phosphate seals it to prevent future corrosion. This special coating cures within 24 hours, leaving you a frame that's strong inside and out even in the subframe and cavities.
- Expert Tech Service
Wondering how to spray paint inside a tube? Not sure how much you'll need for a project? The Eastwood team is here to help. We offer free product demonstration videos, how-to-articles, over-the-phone advice and more so you can do the job right. Internal Frame Coating is one of several great products we offer for restoring your chassis so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor on the open road.
- Tough phenolic resin penetrates and encapsulates the rust on the internal surface.
- Zinc phosphate seals it to prevent future corrosion.
- 24" long tube with conical nozzle reaches in to spray coating in a radial pattern for complete coverage.
- Aerosol covers 10 sq. ft.
- Fully cures in 24 hours.
90 - day manufacturer certificate