- Replacement bulbs for DynaTrap models DT2000XL, DT2000XLP, and DT3012
- Fluorescent UV light helps convert organic matter and TiO2 to CO2 and attract mosquitoes
- Keeps your DynaTrap working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For the best results, replace bulbs every 3,000 hours (approximately every 4 months)
- Comes with two 6-watt UV bulbs
Flying insects, such as mosquitoes, biting flies, and moths, are naturally drawn to light. Without the bulbs, flying insects are more likely to become a nuisance at any outdoor gathering. Keep your DynaTrap models DT2000XL and DT2000XLP, and DT3012 working as effectively as possible with fresh, replacement bulbs. Each bulb continues to provide insect-attracting power for approximately 3,000 (around 4 months). Each package comes with two 6-watt bulbs to help you keep your DynaTrap Insect Trap operating to its fullest potential.