- These feed-through bushings seal wall openings and protect cables from harm and abrasion damage | Dual design allows for (2) cables to be run simultaneously
- Weatherproof & “varmint-proof” when used in conjunction with a silicone seal (sealant sold separately)
- Crafted out of ABS plastic, UV-Stabilized construction & Available in White and Black (sold separately)
- Durable, must-have solution for running low-voltage cables through walls
- (100) Bushings included for a variety of installation needs | Requires 3/4" pre-drilled hole for installation
Protect and provide a clean installation for coax cable, low voltage cable, and more!
These feed-through bushings are essential for outdoor-to-indoor cable installations, and provide a clean, safe solution for routing cable that eliminates abrasion damage. What’s more, the Dual design allows for (2) cables to be run through a single bushing! (100) Bushings are included in the color White.
Must-Have for Professionals and DIYers Alike!
These bushings are the thing to have when you want to get your cable installation done right! Made out of ABS plastic, these bushings are UV-stabilized, and can stand up to weather, insects, and rodents over time. Each bushing can accommodate (2) coaxial cables, and provide a weather-proof seal when used with a silicone sealant (sold separately).