- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on your feet; Specially designed for men over 200 pounds
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers & work boots/shoes. Trim to fit in any shoe. How to use - Replace orthotics every (6) months or at the first signs of wear. Step 1 - If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size. Step 2 - Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up
- Dr. Scholl's offers a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet. They have Shock Guard and Arch Guard technology to distribute weight and reduce impact. The package contains one pair of orthotics to fit men's shoe sizes 8-14. Dr. Scholl's has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc. Deep heel cup for motion control.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-day satisfaction guarantee. See below for details.
Manufacturer Contact Information