- 🔪【MULTIPURPOSE】 The 5 PCS kitchen knife boxed set includes 8" Chef Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5" Santoku Knife, 7" Cleaver Knife, and 3.5" Paring Knife. The curve of the blade is gentle aides in easy precise cutting. Great for mincing, slicing, and dicing fruit, meat, fish, and vegetables in the kitchen because of excellent performance. Also could be used for bread and pizza cutting for guests on the dining table because of charming appearance.
- 🔪【SUPERB RAW MATERIAL & RAZOR SHARP EDGE】The chef's knifives set is made of high carbon forged stainless steel(440A) which comes with 54+ Rockwell Hardness, makes each knife has extremely anti-corrosion, rust-resistance, long-lasting edge, and excellent toughness. The knife blade is painstakingly hand sharpened to 13-15° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience for smooth cutting through.
- 🔪【INGENIOUS APPEARANCE & DESIGN】DFITO kitchen knives set has a unique outlook compared with the other normal knives set. Its design combines a western chef knife and a Japanese knife. The waved laser-etched pattern and original wooden texture make the knife shiny and stylish. It can make simple cooking become a creation of beauty.
- 🔪【Ultra-Sharp EDGE】- Sharpness is the key! Razor-sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chop, minces, slices, and dices. The knife surface is finely polished, rustproof, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean. Knives have a strong durable bolster for perfect stability and control. Even if you use it for a long time, you won't feel tired and uncomfortable. It makes sure you enjoy your cooking time!
- 🔪【GIFTED & EXCELLENT SERVICE】DFITO chefs knives set comes with protective sheaths, ideal for family and friends as a gift. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions during use.
V-sharped Flat Grind
The Chef Knife Surface is Finely Polished, Rustproof, Corrosion-resistant
V-sharped cutting edge, very sharp cutting food freely
5Cr15 - High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel
5Cr15 is the representative material of high-end knife tools in Japan. which first applied to surgical operations and boats, with good performance in corrosion-resistance and ductility. Now it is rapidly gaining ground in Japanese high-quality knife tools.
7-inch Santoku Knife
The weight of the wood handle can give you a sense of grounded control when working with it, you could use this one for tough jobs like slicing open a giant spaghetti squash or breaking down a whole chicken, but it can really handle any job with swiftness.
The wide blade and blunt end make this an awesome vegetable prep knife. Think chopping tons of vegetables for a big batch of soup- this is the guy you want because it will tear through onions and celery cleanly and like a champ, and then you can use the wide blade to quickly scoop up your items and slide them into the pot. Whim, bam, boom.
8-inch Bread Knife
Serrated knives are able to cut soft bread without crushing it. 8 inches is a common length used for a bread knife. In France, it is called a Scie à tourte (tourte sometimes refers to a large loaf of very crusty bread).
5-inch Prep Knife
I highly recommend it for small quick jobs like chopping herbs or mincing shallots. These mercer knives are great basic and affordable one to own. Or if you have freakishly tiny hands, this is the knife that will finally feel like it was made just for you.
5-inch Boning Knife
It is used in food preparation for removing the bones of poultry, meat, and fish. Boning knives designs feature an arched blade to enhance the ease of a single-pass cut in removing fish flesh from its bones. A stiff boning knife is good for boning beef and pork, but a very flexible boning knife is preferred for poultry and fish.
3.5-inch Paring Knife
A good paring knife is essential in any chef’s arsenal. Their signature dimpled handles always ensure a slip-free grip which is important when sharp objects are the primary tools of your trade.
|Blade Size||3.5-8 Inch||3.5-8 Inch||3.5-8 Inch||6 Inch|
|Blade Material Type||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Pakkawood||Blue Resin||Full Tang||Full Tang|