- Teachers, do you want to grab students’ attention in your classroom? Restaurants, do you want to get patrons in the door? Parents, are you looking for hours of fun and entertainment for the kids? Crafters, are you seeking artist quality chalk markers? Stores, do you want to create erasable signs and menus? If so, then these liquid chalk markers are for you. Use these chalk markers to create bright, vibrant menus, beautiful signs, and amazing decorations and designs to accomplish your goals.
- DOUBLE UP ON THE MOST POPULAR NEON PAINT PENS – You asked and we delivered! Includes two each of our most popular premium neon colors including yellow, blue, green, orange, and pink wet erase markers. More of the colors you love and none of the ones you don’t. No more unused pens. Use every drop of ink before ordering your new pack. Includes 5 replacement tips.
- GLOWS WITH BLACKLIGHT – Use with a blacklight on glass, plastic, metal, glossy board, LED boards, whiteboards, restaurant menu boards, windows, non porous blackboards for a cool glow!
- AWARD WINNING & SAFE – Use these award winning window markers in the classroom, in restaurants, for weddings, parties, baby showers, or for crafts. Have a blast creating bright, eye-catching designs that are much more vibrant than regular chalk. Conforms to ASTM D-4236, meaning it's 100% safe for the home, classroom, or office. Perfect for kids, teachers, and adults.
- AWARD WINNING - Crafty Croc was awarded the TillyWig Sterling Fun Award for our 10 Neon Markers Pack. Awarded only to distinctive children's products notable for their exceptional quality and bold originality. These are the same quality and same design. Order now with complete peace of mind.
Double the Ink
Every Crafty Croc Chalk Marker is packed with twice as much ink as cheaper pens. We use a full 8 grams instead of just 4. That's why our chalk markers last twice as long and don't run out in the middle of your project.
Your search for the PERFECT Liquid Chalk Marker is over! What we have here is our most requested, most awesome power pack of neon chalk markers yet. In this multi-pack, you get 2 each of our MOST POPULAR neon chalk pens including two neon YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, and PINK totally amazing liquid chalk markers. Just think of what you can create with twice the punch of these erasable paint pens!
Now included are 5 replacement nibs and 8 chalkboard labels! Each nib is reversible and includes a bullet point on one end and a chisel point on the other end.
What separates Crafty Croc chalk paint pens from the rest? It's really simple. It starts with our premium quality tips (made in Japan) and amazingly bright inks.
We've gone to great lengths to manufacture the highest quality components for you, enjoyed by artists and crafters all over the USA. Additionally, our unfailing devotion to your satisfaction will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
Each of our artist quality markers sports a 6mm reversible tip and each pen is charged with 8 grams of high quality ink. These markers conform to ASTM D-4236, meaning they are 100% safe and non-toxic.
You will love these dust-free, erasable, water-based chalk markers! As you draw, notice how your markers are so easy to use and how the bright ink applies smoothly with brilliant coverage! When the fun is over, simply wipe the surface off to start again! (SEE WARNING for Suitable Surfaces)
We are so confident that you’ll be happy and will keep coming back to Crafty Croc for more quality products.
Our chalk markers work well with...
Chalkboards come in different varieties. As long as a board's surface is non-porous, our liquid chalk markers will work perfectly on them and can be wiped off easily. They work on whiteboards too!
Glass and Mirrors
You can draw on absolutely any glass and mirrors. They work amazingly on windows too! There is no limit to the creativity that can be unleashed here.
Perfect for making wedding signs or sidewalk signs on wood. The vibrant colors are a huge hit, and we love the fact that there is no paint and messy paintbrushes to clean up at the end of the day.
Rocks and Stones
Find stones in the garden or on the beach, clean them thoroughly and dip in any paint. Use the markers to write words, sayings or poems!
|Ink Volume||8 grams||8 grams||8 grams||8 grams||8 grams||8 grams|
|# of White Chalk Markers||1||1||4||1||1|
|# of Black Chalk Markers||1||1||1|
|# of Neon Chalk Markers||10||8||8|
|# of Earth Tone Chalk Markers||8||8|
|Includes Silver and Gold||✓|
|Fine Tip (3mm) Version Available||✓||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Will these liquid chalk markers work on my chalkboard?
Chalkboards are produced by a large variety of manufacturers and come in a wide range of materials. As a result, it is important to determine if your chalkboard has a porous or non-porous surface. If your chalkboard is made from a non-porous material (like slate chalkboards, glass, mirrors, etc.) liquid chalk markers are extremely easy to erase with just a damp cloth. For porous chalkboard surfaces, the pigment can get absorbed by the surface causing a shadow to be left behind when removed. This is true of all liquid chalk markers on the market.
2. Can I use these liquid chalk markers on my painted wall?
Painted (and unsealed) surfaces are very porous and it can absorb the pigment from the ink and will leave a shadow when removed. Some may not erase at all. It’s all about the surface. We highly recommend sealing a painted surface with a clear sealer first before using liquid chalk markers on them.
3. The chalk markers seem to be drying out and won’t write or they are too watery. What should I do?
When they appear to be dry or watery, shaking them vigorously for at least 30 seconds usually resolves the problem. Make sure the cap is on tight before shaking. Then prime the tip by pumping it on a clean surface until ink flows smoothly (this can take up to 30 seconds the first time or if they haven’t been used in a while).
4. The tip is frayed. Can I replace them?
Each packet comes with replacement tips and it is really easy to replace them. You just need to pull it out gently then put in the new one properly. Please make sure to hold the marker with the tip facing up while replacing it and prime the tip first before use. You can use a paper towel to prevent ink from getting on your hands.
5. My problem is not listed above, how can I ask for help?
There’s a section on the product page where you can ask any questions about the product. You can write your inquiries there and we will respond to it promptly, or send us a message anytime. We’re happy to help!
How it works
For every product we sell, we order a brand new toothbrush from our partners.
When we have enough to fill a complete case, the toothbrushes are packed and shipped to one of our Humanitarian Aid partners around the world.
They receive them and take care of passing them out in the local communities they serve. Our goal is to color every country with a little love from Crafty Croc, through the Crafty Cares program.