- 【 3L - Larger size water tank 】 Whole machine size: 13*7.5*7.5 inch , include an adjustable (1.5-6.3feet) length hose and two suction feet for securing the hose.
- 【 Water dry - Stop work Protection 】 Can work continuously, if the water in the tank is dry, the machine's indicator light changes from green to red, and it will automatically stop working.
- 【 Adjustable - Fog output 】 The front of this fogger has a rotary button, can adjust the capacity of the cold fog output arbitrarily. and there is an on-off switch on the back, remember to turn it on when use it.
- 【 Fine Smooth - Cool Fog】Ultrasonic atomization technology, large capacity output, uniform humidification, high efficiency, energy saving.
- 【 1 year warranty 】 Due to the long transportion, after receiving the parcel, please check carefully whether the water tank is intact, if broken or have any crack mark, please contact our service mailbox on the package, we will send new replacement parcel in 24 hours.
Perfect for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, such as turtle, tortoise, bearded dragon, frog, gecko, snake, iguana, lizard, chameleon, water dragon, toad, hermit crab, etc.
3L - Water Tank
Large size water tank, the longer it can be work continuously ! provide a moist environment for your pet without the need to add water frequently.
Dry Run - Stop Work protection
When the water in the tank is dry, the indicator light of the machine will automatically turn red and stop working.
Adjustable Fog output: The front of this fogger has a rotary button, can adjust the capacity of the cold fog output arbitrarily.
fog output adjustment rotary button
Rotatable adjustment button, adjust freely. Green indicator light, indicating that the humidifier is working properly
ON/OFF Switch at the back
Power switch at back of the Reptile Fogger, remember to turn it on when use.
Cool fog output hose connection
connect the hose to the top of the machine
Dry Run - Stop Work protection
When the water in the tank runs out, the indicator light will turn from green to red, and the machine will automatically stop working.
How to install the Reptile Fogger
Very Important ！Caution when install the fog output pipe
Please never bend the fog output pipe, as shown in the picture above
During installation, if the fog output pipe is bent downward, because the principle that fog will condense into water in the depression, the fog outlet pipe will be blocked by water after a period of time.
If the fog output pipe is blocked, there will no fog come out, and will cause fog to leak from the sides, or cause fog condense into water and leak from the bottom of fogger.
How to install the fog output pipe correctly: make the pipe form a smooth upward curve without any 'U' shaped bends, as shown in the picture above
Matters Need Attention When Install The Water Tank
when install the water tank, please check whether the white lid on bottom of water tank is tilt or stuck, if is, please push it back to the middle.
If the lid is stuck, the water in the tank will can't flow into the base from here, and the humidifier will automatically take the measure 'dry run protection' stop work and turn on the red indicator light.