- GET YOUR COLLECTION STARTED: Includes 20 Pages of 9-Pocket side-loading sheets to get your collection started. Able to hold 360 cards safely.
- STORE YOUR COLLECTION SAFELY: Each sheet is PVC Free and Acid Free. Just what you need to store your cards without worry.
- PERFECT FOR ALL TRADING CARDS: Maybe you are a sports enthusiast, collecting baseball, football, hockey or soccer trading cards. Or you prefer the gaming style of Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, or Yu-Gi-Oh! . These sheets fit them all at the best price.
- STANDARD SIZE FITS MOST: Each top loading pocket will fit a standard 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 card. The best storage solution that won't break the bank.
From the manufacturer
The CardGuard Trading Card Pro-Folio, 9-Pocket Side-Loading Pages
- Item Dimensions: 12 x 9.75 x 0.75 inches
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
- Capacity: 360 card sleeves
- Materials: Made with archival-safe polypropylene pages, non-PVC materials
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
Ideal for storing and displaying various kinds of cards
Designed to store and protect standard-sized cards. The CardGuard Trading Card Pro-Folio, 9-Pocket Side-Loading Pages are made to fit collectible cards and trading cards for games such as Magic: The Gathering, Pokémon, sports cards, business cards, even K-POP photocards. Each sleeve is made from archival-safe, acid-free, and non PVC materials. Side-loading and designed to preserve your trading cards for a very long time. You can safely store up to 360 of your favorite cards, organize & arrange them like a real collector.
Guide for Buying Card Sleeves to Protect your Gaming Cards
When it comes to protecting a huge amount of cards, this card folio is the first line of defense in safeguarding your precious collectibles. Using trading card pages and binders is one of the best ways to store and display your trading card collection. They provide easy access to your collection. You can also flip through a set or player collection and look at both sides of the card without excessive handling. The most important thing to look for when choosing card sleeves is to make sure they are acid-free. The last thing you likely want to do is have to replace your trading card pages every couple of years because the pages you chose have oils that will hurt your cards over time. When archiving and storing trading cards over long periods of time it is important that the material used to house the cards does not have any chemicals that could stain or discolor the cards themselves.