- Safe water matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment
- Large capacity filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20 micron sediment filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns
- Protects against bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
- Includes: Flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking
- Low lead certified: Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA low lead content certified to NSF/ANSI 362
- Made in the USA: Product is made in the USA
From the manufacturer
TastePURE Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water by Camco (40043)
Camco's TastePURE Water Filter reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water. Connect the TastePURE Water Filter to your drinking water safe hose for safer, cleaner water. Removes aluminum, bad taste, cadmium, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, mercury, odor, and turbidity
The TastePURE Water Filter attaches to any standard water or garden hose connection.
Compatibility and Uses
Use this product at campsites to keep sediment out of your RV water tank and to improve the taste and smell of your drinking water for a whole season. Use it in the garden for reduced-chlorine watering and when washing your car to reduce mineral deposit spots. Excellent for filling up your pool or hot tub, home brewing, boating and marine use.
- Durable Activated Carbon Filter
- 20 Micron Fiber Barrier
- Wide Body Design For a Higher Flow Rate
- Quick and Easy Installation
- No Assembly Required
- In-line Design Streamlines Water Flow
- KDF Helps Prevent The Growth of Fungus, Bacteria and Mold in the Filter When Not In Use
- Removes Aluminum, Cadmium, Heavy Metals, Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Odor, and Turbidity
Safe Water Matters
Multiple Uses In Various Locations
Can be used inline between your RV or trailer and water hose, at campsites, and even when cleaning your vehicle or gardening!
Flexible Hose Protector Helps Ensure a Smooth Water Flow
Simply attach flexible hose protector to use along with your water filter. Flexible hose protector helps prevents water hose from kinking that could impede water flow.
Long Lasting Filter Will Last All Camping Season
Camco's TastePURE water filter lasts through the entirety of your camping season.
Safer, Cleaner, Fresher Tasting Water
Use The Flexible Hose Protector To Reduce Strain on Your Water Hose
The Flexible Hose Protector with Gripper by Camco, eliminates hose crimping at the faucet. This hose protector comes with an easy gripper for effortless attachment to the faucet.
Can Be Attached To Any Standard Water Hose for Safe and Clean Water For Drinking and More
Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Ideal for outdoor and recreational use. Perfect for gardening, planting, and farming.
GAC and KDF Filter Remove Carbon and Prevent Bacteria, Fungus and Mold Growth
Our filter uses a KDF Fluid Treatment to remove chemicals that give unpleasant odors and tastes to water. KDF also prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold when the filter is not in use. When first attaching the filter to your water source, allow the water to run free for a few minutes to flush the initial loose carbon out of the filter. When the water runs clear, the filter is ready for use!
Wide Body Inline Design Increases Flow Rate
Camco's TastePURE water filter attaches to your water hose, for easy, quick access to cleaner, great-tasting drinking water. Our water filter stays aligned with your water hose during use and has a wide body for higher capacity and flow rate!
|Inline Design Filter With Wide Body For a Higher Flow Rate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Simple Connection- Can Be Easily Attached To Any Standard Size Garden Hose,||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Capacity - One Filter Can Be Used For The Entire Camping Season||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comes With Flexible Hose Protector||✓||✓||-||-|
|Filters Carbon, KDF,Iron and Metals, Bacteria, Bad Odors and Taste||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comes In a Welded UV Resistant Case||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Made In The USA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Can Be Used For Camping, RVing, Gardening, Farming, Brewing, Auto Washing, Household Chores, Pools||✓||✓||✓||✓|
About Camco Manufacturing
Camco proudly manufactures many of our 4,000+ products in 5 facilities across the United States, including items from flagship brands like RhinoFLEX, TastePURE, TST, Currituck, and FasTen.