- BROAD SPECTRUM FUNGICIDE - Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases.
- PLANT PROTECTION - Designed for use on a variety of plants, such as beans, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, corn, azaleas, eucalyptus, maple trees, daisies, geraniums, roses and many more.
- CONTROLS DISEASE - Protects your garden against black spot, botrytis blights, anthracnose, rusts, powdery mildews, scab and many more diseases.
- CONTAINS CHLOROTHALONIL - The active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is a compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide. Much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No mixing or pouring required. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Ready to Use Fungicide
Controls numerous diseases on roses, flowers, vegetables, fruits, ornamentals and shade trees. Protects against black spot, botrytis blights, anthracnose, rusts, powdery mildews, scab and many more diseases. Product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No mixing or pouring required.
About Bonide:Bonide has been trusted since 1926 as the leader in providing the best possible products and solutions for home, lawn, and garden pest problems. Based out of Oriskany, New York, we continue to grow our reputation as a leader in the lawn and garden care categories by delivering the highest quality products alongside our great customer service. Our goal is to help consumers throughout their entire purchasing process by recognizing signs of trouble, developing the best solutions, and recommending the perfect products.