- CLEAR-DRYING PREMIUM ART & CRAFT GLUE: Create a professional-level look for all styles of crafts. Best art glitter glue available.
- MULTIPLE-SIZED TIPS: Provides more choices in application! Get better accuracy, freedom, and control with precision tips that twist and snap into place!
- WRINKLE & CLUMP RESISTANT: Specially formulated to stay smooth and minimize warping or wrinkling. When highly desiring no warping or wrinkling be conservative with application of glue.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly made in USA and safe to use on a variety of projects with an industrial strength bond.
- FREEZE/THAW STABLE: Can ship year ‘round and has been tested to be freeze/thaw stable for 5 freeze/thaw cycles. Perfect arts & crafts glue for the holidays!
Whether for use with scrapbooks, paper, cardstock, artwork, decorations, crafts, or glitter…
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue is the next generation of adhesive.
Our glue dries fast and clear to make it seem like it’s not even there! But maybe even more impressive is the unique combination of durability and flexibility.
If you’re looking for a glue for intricate glitter work, Bearly Art Craft Glue brings new versatility to your projects. We offer a unique selection of different sized tips. Get the accuracy you need for hard-to-tackle areas like paper edges without having to use more glue than necessary. No clumping!
But even with using less glue, you’ll get the strength and durability to create long-lasting professional-looking designs!
Unlike competing products, Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue can be shipped year round. It’s special formulation makes winter shipping easy because it easily thaws and is unaffected by freezing temperatures. While other glues don’t ship or charge extra for thermal packaging during winter months, Bearly Art Craft Glue makes a great gift idea or the best choice for all those holiday crafts!
No matter your project, if you need a true art glue that allows you to use less and create more, Bearly Art has you covered!
. Whether you attend an Art Institute or craft at home, you will love our glue, Elders and beginners alike!
On wrinkling or warping, please note that warping is caused by absorption of water. The amount of warping or wrinkling that may occur will be dependent on how much glue is applied, and the type of material and its thickness that is being used. If you wish to minimize warping and wrinkling we recommend being conservative in applying Bearly Art glue. This industrial strength glue goes a long way with a little amount!