- 【Sturdy and Durable】:4 Pieces kayak inflatable boat D-ring round patch pad, lightweight, strong, long lasting and corrosion-resistant. Stainless steel pull ring, and it will not rust.
- 【Multi-Purpose】: Used for rescue rope, bailer, cargo, thigh straps; Great replacement accessories for PVC inflatable boat, raft, dinghy, kayak, canoe, stand up paddle board, SUP, surfboard and more.
- 【Easy to Use】:Simply apply super glue to the bottom of the patch and stick it on the boat. Use ropes to fix the items.
- 【NO glue included】:You need to buy the special glue, as long as you follow the complete glue process as it is a very strong bond as it melts itself with the material in a way.
- 【Simple Replacement or Upgrade】:Delicate and compact, easy to store and it can be DIY according to your needs.
1.They conform nicely to the contours and lay flat the first time.
2.D ring rope buckle, and it is easy to tie rope, fixed items, paddles and so on.
3.Suitable for Inflatable boats, kayaks and canoes.
4.Easy and convenient to use, roughen back side and clean the surface to gluing for a secure and durable bond.
5.Much would depend on the quality of your glue job. The ring itself should support the 15lbs if constant pressure.
Material: 316 stainless steel, PVC
D-ring outside Dia: about 3cm/1.18in
D-ring inner Dia: about 2.2cm/0.87in
PVC Dia: about 11cm/4.33in
4pc Kayak D Ring Patch
How to installed?
Worked great with glue. Used 3 coats and the 5-10 minute wait periods. Used alcohol to clean not other solvent and just fine.
💧Only the D-Ring patch and NO Glue Included. you need to buy the special glue, you can buy HH-66 or small tubes if you don't need to glue many.
💧If put these on inflatable SUP, it's best if you inflate is first.
💧Be very careful once this is on you will not be taking them of or moving them.