- All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
- Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces (liquid propane or natural gas). use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments.
- High quality, low maintenance: durable, long-lasting and cost effective, American fire glass Black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance.
- Enhance your home oasis: Black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look. Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
- Versatile: American fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
Bring the magnificence of volcanic rock to your home oasis with American fire glass small, Black lava rocks. Sourced in the USA & naturally occurring, these fire rocks are formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface, cools & releases gases which give the rocks their coarse, porous surface. & because they are volcanic, they can withstand the most extreme temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling, making them a cost-effective, long-lasting & beautiful addition to your fire pit, Fire bowl & indoor or outdoor fireplace. Small lava rocks may be used exclusively in a fireplace or fire pit, or as a base or filler for other ornaments like fire glass, light stones or fire beads. For deep set fire pit projects, fire rocks are a must-have because they are lighter weight by mass & also economical as the base filler to camouflage gas piping & tubes. American fire glass lava rocks are also great in soil to retain moisture for plants & work well as an addition to aquariums & ponds. American fire glass 1/4” – 1/2” thick, small, Black lava rocks are a low maintenance, durable & unique natural material that look great as part of your indoor or outdoor decor. You can actually see the difference in how the fire burns - fire pit rocks have a fascinating burning effect worthy of a status Update! Make sure you have plenty of food & drink on hand Because friends & family won't want to leave once they come over. The exotic, classy look of the lava rocks adds a warm, tropical & rustic elegance to your fire feature, no matter where your home paradise is located. American Fireglass sifts, sorts and packs all of our lava rock by hand. This way we can guarantee that they are top quality, can be used in a firepit and have no left-over gas pockets that could burst. For optimal results, our recommendation is to pour a minimum of two inches of lava rock over the firepit burner, which allows the gas to filter evenly through the lava rock media. Remember to cover your firepit when not in use and do not use the fire feature when wet.